What type of computer system do you have? Is it a gaming rig? Is it a system configured for office applications? Or is it simply a beast? Well, it doesn’t really matter how good your system is unless you have a great speaker system attached. Also, you don’t necessarily need an expensive speaker system because you can get an excellent audio experience with the best budget computer speakers under $200.
We’ve picked a few budget computer speakers under $200. However, wouldn’t you want to know what the factors to be considered while choosing a great computer speaker are? I’ll bet that you surely want to know those! It would surely help you decide better for yourself.
Factors To Consider While Choosing The Best Budget Computer Speaker
Either you want the best gaming experience or simply the perfect entertainment experience, you’ll want to hold on to these factors before deciding the best budget computer speakers:
The higher budget you go for, the better you would probably end up getting. So, without aiming for the high-end stuff, you need to fix a budget within which you would be looking to get a computer speaker. For instance, here we take a look at the best budget computer speakers under $200.
Before you decide to go for your favorite budget computer speaker, you’ll have to think whether to get a wired set of speakers or wireless.
If you want to give your desk a clean look, a wireless speaker system could be a better idea. But, if you know how to organize your cables for a clean desktop setup, a wired set of speakers shouldn’t be an issue.
Do you want a front firing speaker or a speaker system with surround sounds included? If there’s an addition of surround sound system with your computer speaker, you will probably get a richer audio experience. As an additional tip, I would suggest you opt for a surround sound system only if you have a large room.
It’s always convenient if you have a remote to control your speakers. In either case, well-positioned buttons which give you a complete control of your speaker are a bonus as well.
It is not always about the sound you get with a speaker, even smaller speakers tend to offer a rich audio experience. If you want to save more desk space, a small set of speakers should be enough.
Now that you know of the factors you should consider while making your decision for a perfect computer speaker let us get to know some of the best budget computer speakers under $200.
Top 10 Best Budget Computer Speakers Under $200
- LEGENDARY SOUND EXPERIENCE FROM KLIPSCH AND THX - The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System pairs the legendary sound of Klipsch audio with the revolutionary THX experience, filling the room with incredible sound for gaming, movies, or music
- KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY makes a major contribution to the ProMedia’s amazing clarity. Their highly efficient design reproduces more sound from every watt of power, controlling the dispersion of that sound and sending it straight to your ears
- POWER AND ATTITUDE - The two-way satellites’ 3” midrange drivers blend perfectly with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5” side-firing, ported subwoofer for full bandwidth bass response you can actually feel
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 260 watts of peak power, 110dB (in room) – to put that number into perspective - live rock music (108 - 114 dB) on average
- PERFORMANCE FLEXIBILITY - With its plug and play setup and convenient 3.5 millimeter input, the ProMedia THX Certified 2.1 speaker system offers an easy-to-use control pod with Main Volume and Subwoofer Gain Control
Kilpsch Pro Media is a fantastic three-piece computer speaker system under $200. It features a 2.1 channel. The Klipsch Pro Media comes with a price tag of $149.
It boasts a 200-watt amplifier which produces some really powerful audio. You can utilize it as a computer speaker or connect it to a smartphone as well. You get a headphone jack for headphones and also a mini plug if you have a related accessory to use. It delivers rich bass and clear voices as well. It is surely one of the best budget computer speakers out there. Check it out now.
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio; Satellites: 2 x 35 Watt
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs make it easy to plug in up to 3 audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- 2 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii. System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeter) or RCA input.
- 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system. Subwoofer-130 W. Dimensions( H x W x D)-Subwoofer-11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches. Right Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches. Left Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches
Logitech Z623 speaker is yet another popular choice as a budget computer speaker under $200. The Logitech Z623 will cost you $119. If you have a budget of $100, I’ll recommend you to save a couple more bucks to get this one. It is totally one of the bang for your buck computer speakers. It features a different design language as compared to the previous one. If black is your favorite, this should be an interesting addition to your desk.
It delivers great quality audio. You may not find much clarity for voices, but it sure is loud enough with rich bass. Of course, there would be trade-offs, but in the end, you’ll have to pick comprising at least some of the desired features if you are on a budget. Read more about Logitech Z623 Speaker.
3. Arion Legacy
- Bone crushing bass: for realistic music reproduction, more power is always desirable - especially in the lower frequencies! Add this speaker to your large home office or HDTV, and enjoy sound that moves you.
- Two independent amplifier circuits power the two massive 5.25 inch subwoofers, for maximum efficiency and output. Robust amplifier uses large transformers, heatsinks and capacitors to handle loud dynamic audio without distortion.
- Desktop control box: adjust volume, bass, treble; switch between audio source 1 and 2; connect headphones and microphones; charge smartphones, tablets, MP3 players or Bluetooth devices.
- Package includes: two satellite speakers, one subwoofer, power adapter, 3.5mm extension cable, 3.5mm to RCA cable, subwoofer cable (dual), left satellite cable (white), right satellite cable (red), control box, user manual. 1 year limited warranty.
- Specifications: Total Peak Power: 166 watts; Total RMS Power: 73 watts; Satellite RMS Power: 10.5 watts x 2; Subwoofer RMS Power: 26 watts x 2; Satellite Drivers: dual 3 inch woofers and 1 inch tweeter; Subwoofer Drivers: dual 5.25 inch subwoofers; Satellite Dimensions: 4.18 x 10.56 x 5.99 inches; Subwoofer Dimensions: 9.77 x 13.43 x 11.26 inches; Control Box Dimensions: 6.50 x 1.97 x 6.11 inches; USB Power Output: 5V / 1A.
If you want a big set of computer speakers under $200, Arion legacy is the way to go. It isn’t just big; it also offers some powerful bass. If you’re planning for a solid music desk setup without breaking your bank, grab this one.
The Arion legacy is loud enough to accommodate a large room as well. Unfortunately, you wouldn’t get a pristine clarity as you would expect with a high-end set of speakers. So, if you are a casual audio listener, not a professional audio enthusiast, this would cost you $124.99.
No products found.
Dell A525 is a futuristic looking pair of speakers. It comes packed with a subwoofer. The set of speakers are small enough but deliver powerful bass.
It would cost you $199. And, it indeed is a set of high-end stereo speakers under $200. It is the most favorable speaker system if you already have a silver theme going on with your desktop. It is compact, powerful, and stunning to look at.
- High quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound and your experience with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers
- Play an additional device just connect to the auxiliary input
- Volume controlheadphone jack on front of the right speaker
- Operating compatibility: Mac, Windows XP
Bose is known for quality music products. However, mostly considered expensive. It does offer some budget products as well (but few). Here, we have a $99 product i.e., Bose Companion 2 series.
It is a nice little addition to your desktop as a beautiful set of speakers offering powerful sound. I must say, I’m impressed with the bass you get with this speaker system. It indeed is one of the best budget computer speakers under $200.
- 80 WATTS OF BOLD SOUND -80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power delivers maximum loudness via two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer. Enjoy rich, clear, bold sound. (Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is decorative and non-operational)
- STRONG BASS - The front-facing subwoofer produces rich bass, adding another dimension to your videos, games and music. Experience strong bass you can hear and feel.
- VERSATILE SETUP – Connect up to two compatible devices via the 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs. No need to disconnect when switching between audio sources.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS - Easily access power, volume and the headphone jack using the wired control pod. Adjust the bass level with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer.
- Headphone jack - Listen to your music privately via the headphone jack located on the front of the right speaker.
Fret not; we’ve got your back if you are looking for more cheap offerings with potentially good audio experience. Logitech Z333 is such a product which you can get it for just $59.99.
It comes with built-in front firing subwoofers. You can easily control the bass level with the help of bass control knob. It is a great budget alternative to some of the high-end computer speakers if you want to enhance your gaming experience. It’s surprising how you get a great audio quality for such a cheap price from a big company.
- Total output power 45 watts (RMS)
- Ultra-rigid MDF wooden cabinet subwoofer with rich and deep bass
- Curvaceous satellite speakers with hook design
- Adjustable Volume and Bass controls
- Dual input jacks for PC, TV, DVD, Game devices
Are you a person who looks for a speaker only to enhance gaming experience? It refers to a preference where you do not care about the clarity of music or the deep bass. If you simply want a stylish looking pair of computer speakers with impressive sound quality aimed at a better gaming experience, this is it!
The Genius SW-G2.1 would cost you $72.99. It’s a bit more than Logitech’s offering. But, you won’t find an alternative considering its look and design in the same price range. This speaker system would simply compliment a desk setup with RGB lights installed.
- Works great in large sized home offices; Connects to PC, laptop, game consoles, moble devices, and TV via 3.5mm plug
- Wired control pod for desk users: power button, volume and bass dial, and headphone jack; Plug a second device at the same time via auxiliary input
- Left & right speakers are 10.52 x 4.93 x 3.94 inches each, subwoofer is 12.05 x 9.49 x 6.58 inches; Large number of 8 acoustic drivers reproduce high, mid and lows with ease
- Beautifully crafted, multi piece MDF cabinets with piano black finish on all speaker pieces for that look and feel you don't get these days
- What you get: Arion Legacy AR506 three piece speakers; one wired control pod, one 3.5mm to RCA audio cable, user manual, and hassle-free one year warranty
We’ve seen Arion’s high-end computer speaker models under $200. Here, we get a decent offering for under $100. The Arion Legacy AC costs you $64.99. It’s a very nice speaker system if you are looking for a really cheap product as a studio speaker product.
It delivers a good quality music suitable for beginners in music production. Also, it suits music production then it should be good for entertainment!
- Modern innovative design producing exceptional acoustic performance suitable for the office and home
- Integrated line-in or aux-in to share Audio from your PC, smartphone or tablet
- Integrated headphone Jack for private listening
Dell V4J8D is a unique speaker product from Dell for your computer. If you want a multi-purpose speaker system which should be easily detachable and portable, then this should be a perfect choice.
It’s small, cheap, and delivers quality audio. It would cost you just $61.50 from Amazon. It indeed is one of the smallest yet one of the best budget computer speakers under $200.
- Specifically Designed and Configured for Gaming Audio
- 77 Watts Peak Power: Experience crystal clear audio and rich bass sound with no distortion
- 3-Way Satellite Speakers: Twin dual channel 2.75"" satellite drivers and a custom designed 3/4"" ceramic-metal hybrid 1"" tweeter for stunning audio reproduction
- Front-Facing Subwoofer: Dynamic bass with 6.5” subwoofer
- Independent Control Box: Easily access power, volume and headphone jack as well as adjustable bass and treble control
If you do not want to break your bank but want an incredibly good budget gaming speakers for your setup, we’ll recommend getting this one. It looks great! As far as you see it, you could think of a higher price for a speaker which looks this good. Well, for the shocking fact, it costs you just $116.
But, of course, a cheap product doesn’t mean a bad product! It has got great reviews on Amazon from certified buyers! Grab it while you can! It’s a transformer! Who knows, eh?
Also Check: 12 Best Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Under $50
Which is the Best Budget Computer Speaker Under $200?
Now that you got to see some of the best budget computer speakers under $200, if you pick any of the product listed above, you should be good to go! Did you try any of the products listed above? If yes, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t Forget to Check Out:
- 11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
- Best Gaming Microphones: Top 8 Best Microphones for Gaming
- Best Music Downloading Apps for Android
- 13 Best Condenser Microphones Under $200