Do you have a wish list of the best Soundbars under $300? Fret not, if you do not have a list already. We have got your back! Normally soundbars aren’t much powerful (depends). However, Soundbars are preferred over big bulky speakers because of its sleek design. Thus, having one of the best soundbars under $300 would be a great addition to your setup (making it look good) and saving space for more interesting stuff. And, to be precise, soundbars should be preferred to be attached to a TV – to complete your home theater experience. But, it’s always flexible, you can be creative with its application.
So, without further ado, let us get to know about the best soundbars under $300.
11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can't.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
We’ve picked the best first! If you want the best possible audio experience from a soundbar that is sleek enough under $300, this would be our recommendation. It would cost you $249. Unquestionably, Bose products are known for its unmatched audio experience. So, if you are looking for a nice soundbar on a budget. Bose Solo 5 would be the best among all. It supports one connection to your TV and also could connect to a couple of devices with Bluetooth tech.
You get an interesting dialogue mode which would switch to a much more impactful audio experience for voice clarity (for conversations – not music). It also comes packed with a universal remote with which you can control several TVs. Check it out now.
- 95 dB of room-filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion. Sound Bar Frequency: 70 Hz - 19 KHz
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
- Premium audio with DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM and DTS TruSurroundTM
- Easy Setup - Connect the Sound Bar to your TV using one of the included cables. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
We know that soundbars are expensive. At least, if you have a budget of around $100, it would not be easy to pick one. However, certified refurbished products could save you! To save your time, we have handpicked some decent refurbished soundbars on a budget that you can grab! And, Vizio SB2920 is one of them. It is a 2.0 channel soundbar which comes with a price tag of $77.99.
It is one of the best soundbars you can get at such a low price. Also, you can mount it on a wall. The only thing you will miss with it – is the sub-woofer. But, what more could you expect at such a great price? Thinking to get it? Grab it now before price rises.
- 37-Inch 120 W (2.1 channels)
- Subwoofer: Wired 5.25"
- Bluetooth Connectivity enabled, Wall Mountable
- Plastic caps covering the tips of the connectors on the optical cable needs to be removed prior to installation.
- Inputs: USB, Bluetooth, TV Sound Connect, Optical
it is yet another impressive soundbar under $300. Samsung offers a great design with its HW-J355 product. It comes at an amazing price tag of $134.36. Well, originally it was an expensive product. However, it is a 2015 series that you can still grab with a valid warranty and quality audio experience.
Of course, you will have to go over a minimum of $200 to get hands on the latest series, but if you want an optimal sound experience with one of the best soundbars under $300, this would be the perfect one. As a bonus, the Samsung HW-J355 comes loaded with a sub-woofer. It surely is a bang for the buck!
- Ultra slim design perfectly complements the look of your TV
- Deep, rich bass from dual built-in subwoofers
- Place it on furniture or mount it to a wall.Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range:33 feet (without obstructions)
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming from a smartphone or tablet
- Simple set up with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
Another premium product on a budget. Yamaha products are unquestionably good, no matter if it is a low-end product or a completely expensive soundbar. This refurbished product would cost you $159.95. A Yamaha product on this budget is a treasure you can find out there!
The design language of this soundbar makes it one of the best soundbars under $300. Also, it supports an HDMI connection along with dual built-in subwoofers. Buy it now from Amazon.
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar is the way to go if you do not want a refurbished product but a factory new product on a budget. AmazonBasics are quality products on a budget! I’ve personally tried some of them as well, not something you can be disappointed about! However, we’ll advise you to go through AmazonBasics warranty info page to know more about it.
Talking about this one, you can grab it for just $94.99. It comes with a built-in subwoofer as well. It looks good, is an excellent budget choice, and has a decent build quality. It is one of the must-have soundbars under $300.
- 80 Watt, 2.1 channel sound bar w/wired subwoofer
- Stream music wirelessly w/Bluetooth & NFC connections
- Easy set up with Digital Optical and Analog Inputs
Sony HT-CT80 is indeed one of the best soundbars under $300. However, there is no better place to grab it other than Amazon itself. Amazon.com lists this product at a lower price than manufacturer’s suggested retail price. So, you will notice the product available at just $98 only after you add it to your cart.
It is an 80 Watt 2.1 channel speaker. The Sony HTC-CT80 supports both Bluetooth and NFC Connectivity. So, if you need a durable yet quality product on a tight budget, Sony HT-CT80 is indeed the one you need to grab!
- 300W power, plus 2.1ch S-Force PRO Front Surround sound
- Connect and stream music easily with Bluetooth; Slot-in design
- Save space with the ultra-slim, wall-mountable design
- Hear clearer voices with Voice Mode and clearer sound at low volumes with Night Mode
- Control your TV and sound bar with a single remote via HDMI ARC
Sony CT290 is a perfect soundbar for under $200. It comes with a price tag of 198 USD. You get a whopping 300 W of power in this price segment. It also comes tuned with a surround sound tech dubbed as S-Force PRO. Even with so much power packed in, it is a very compact and slim soundbar with portability as an advantage.
It lets you utilize two different features, one being the Voice mode – for clearer voice and the second one – Night mode – for low volume high clarity audio experience. It does support to be operated with a universal remote that makes it a perfect companion for TVs. Similar to all other soundbars, you will also find Bluetooth connectivity. Don’t forget to check this out.
- Ultra-Slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection.Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range:33 ft (*without obstructions)
If you want something similar to the above-mentioned soundbars, but from a different brand, Yahama YAS-07BL should be your next best choice for an ideal soundbar under $300. Amazon lists Yamaha YAS at just 199.95 USD, which is a very budget price one can expect for a product that is too good. Similar to the previous one, the Yamaha soundbar also presents a sleek design making it a handy soundbar, thus saving space.
Yamaha delivers a very good clarity audio experience. Moreover, here, you get a dual built-in subwoofer. All that in such a compact soundbar, you will definitely love it!
- 34-Inch 2.0 Channel AUDIO: Completes your home theatre system with four full range high quality speakers and two passive radiators that bring the bass
- WIRE OR WIRELESS CONNECTIONS: Modern and traditional devices work with the speaker thanks to Bluetooth (effective distance:10 meters/33 feet) or wired connections that include 3.5mm, Optical, Coaxial, and RCA AUX input
- TOUCH OR REMOTE CONTROL: Dual operation modes for convenience that feature high grade metal controls and a remote to adjust playback settings including volume and track selection (not compatible with universal remote)
- PLACE BELOW OR ABOVE: Set it under the television or mount it on the wall for a convenient and elegant set up
- A MODERN LOOK: Constructed with robust material to last years, the design suits any home adding a modern and high tech touch.
TaoTronics Sound Bar is a tough pick! It isn’t a soundbar that everyone would want. If you are someone who does not like refurbished products nor prefers soundbars higher than 100 USD, this is your only best solution. It strictly is one of the best soundbars under $300 for a focused buyer.
TaoTronics sound bar would cost you $79.99. It is one of the best sellers on Amazon. If you carefully take a look at the product reviews, it is quite a promising product. Also, it lets you extend the protection of the soundbar for three more years at just 10 USD.
Of course, you should not expect the latest and greatest on a budget lower than 100 USD. Here, you get 40 W of power and a 2.0 channel box. You can operate it as a wired soundbar or could utilize the Bluetooth connectivity for wireless application. TaoTronics soundbar offers onboard buttons in case the remote isn’t convenient (Or simply breaks). Read more about TaoTronics soundbar.
- Ultra-slim design perfectly complements the look of your TV. Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Deep, rich bass from dual built-in subwoofers
- Simple setup with a single-cable connection
- Home Theater Controller app
- Enjoy clear, full-range sound from an ultra- slim sound bar that fits neatly in front of your TV or mounts gracefully to a wall under it. Setup is a breeze with a single-cable connection to your TV while Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream music from your iPhone, iPad and AndroidTM devices
it is yet another premium soundbar from Yamaha that you can get under $300 – the ATS-1050BL. As mentioned, it is a Bluetooth only soundbar. So, you cannot get it work with a wired connection. The soundbar implements a virtual 7.1 channel technology that gets the surround sound generated from the back as well (complete experience).
Well, that looks good on paper and holds true when compared to other soundbars in the same budget. However, it still cannot be compared with a dedicated surround speaker. The Yamaha ATS-1050BL also comes with a dual inbuilt subwoofer for a rich bass experience. Learn what users say about this soundbar.
- Easy to access front-facing controls and indicators; Thin design with tapered ends
- Speaker Details: Sound bar - stereo - 2 x 2.5 Watt - 90 - 20000 Hz - active; Color: Black; Product Type: Sound bar - PC multimedia and Integrated Components: 2 microphones
- Includes: Dell Professional Sound Bar - AE515, USB to USB extension Cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable and Documentation
- Unified communications via wideband/HD voice for business-quality calls
- This product is compatible with the following systems: E1916H, E2016H, E2216H, E2316H, E2417H, P1917S P2016 P2017H P2214H P2217 P2217H P2317H P2415Q P2416D, P2417H, P2715Q, P2717H, U2415, U2417HJ, U2515H, U2917W, UP2516D, UP2716D, UP3017, UP3216Q
You aren’t going to regret reading our list even if you have a budget lower than 100 USD. We previously mentioned a soundbar that is a promising product. But, we know that some of you still would not be convinced unless you get to know about one of the best soundbars under $300 from a brand you know of.
So, this is a basic soundbar from Dell that is not tailored to make your home theater experience richer but rather delivering a basic audio experience as a soundbar. Do note that it is a wired soundbar and is compatible with a limited number of devices. You will have to inquire more about it according to what you have in your home to connect with. Check out if your product is compatible with this soundbar.
Which is the Best Soundbar Under $300?
Now that you know of the best soundbars under $300, you can pick your favorite from the list! We will recommend bookmarking this page, as we would be likely to update the product listing as some new promising soundbars come to the scene.
Do you know of some incredible soundbars under $300? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t Forget to Check Out:
- Best Gaming Microphones: Top 8 Best Microphones for Gaming
- Best Bookshelf Speakers Under $200
- 13 Best Condenser Microphones Under $200
- Best Apps to Download Mp3 Music on Android
- Best Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Under $50