Did you know? According to a recent survey, Facebook was termed as the first website people visit when they open a browser! With all hands down, Facebook is the most popular website on the Internet. It has over 1.2 Billion Users. Everyday, users like you and me; visit Facebook. We write different status updates, upload pictures, videos; even like and share popular pages and posts. And as a matter of fact, 350 Million Photos are uploaded on Facebook every single day. Since photos speak a thousand words. You know what your friends are doing, or what they love and hate just by looking at pictures uploaded or shared by them, don’t you? And surely you download pictures that you like. I really do that. But…Facebook allows us to download only one photo at a time. What if you wanted to download an entire Facebook Photo Album? Facebook doesn’t allows us to download an entire album. So…
How can I download a Facebook Photo Album?
As I said above, there’s no option to download a Facebook photo album directly from the site. But you can do this by using third party software.These software help you to download Facebook Photo Album in one click. One such software which helps you download Facebook photo album is Fotobounce. Fotobounce, is a simple and easy to use Windows application. It helps you download an entire Facebook Photo Album in a single click. All you need is to login to your Facebook account from the software. From there one can easily download Facebook Photo Album; whether it be your own albums, friends, FB pages, or groups… You can download just almost any album.
How do I download Facebook Photo Album using Fotobounce?
Follow the steps shown below. This will help you download Facebook Photo Album from Fotobounce.
Shall we start?
Download and Install Fotobounce
- Download Fotobounce by clicking on this link. Fotobounce is available for Windows as well as for MacOS too.
- After Fotobounce has been downloaded, install it. (Fotobounce takes a little longer time to install; compared to other softwares. So do keep patience. I suggest you close every other application before installation)
- Open Fotobounce. The interface looks simple (if not clean) as shown in image below.
- To the left you’ll see different Internet services. You can download photos from these services. This includes Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and Google+. But for now, we’ll select Facebook and click on login.
Start downloading your Facebook Photo Album
- After you’ve logged into your Facebook account you’ll see the Permissions pop-up as shown below. Click Okay to continue.
- Inside Fotobounce, you’ll be greeted with 4 options to select from. You can download Facebook Photo Album of your own profile, your friends, the pages you like and the pages you admin. See below picture for better understanding.
- You can select which photos you want to download and proceed.
- I’ve selected the ‘Likes‘ option, searched for a page I admin, and will continue with my business page Auracle Infotech Sales and Services
- After double clicking on my page; it shows me all the album belonging to the page. Double click on it to view photos inside the album, else select an album (in my case, I’ve selected the Timeline album) and hit on ‘Download‘ option in the next pane. This will download Facebook Photo Album of my page Timeline.
- After completing some steps you’ll download your photos. But there’s a catch though, your photos will be saved in Fotobounce’s library and you need to open the software each time to view the photos. To save photos in your PC, look at the left pane. Click on Albums >> Collections >> Cover Photos >> Timeline Photos. Select the album and click on ‘Export‘ to save the album to your PC.
- After you click ‘Export‘ you’ll be shown a window with certain option. Choose the option as per appropriate to you and click on ‘Export’ option shown below. And the album will be saved on your desktop.
I personally prefer ‘No resizing‘ option and you should choose that do. So the photos aren’t hampered in any way by the software. Fotobounce even has an Android App. You can visit its Google Play Store page by clicking here.
If you like the article, please do me a favor by sharing it on Facebook.
I’d love if you guys could leave a comment below. Thank You!
- Top Five Best Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 Rupees in 2014
- A Lesser Know Trick To Rename Your Processor in 5 Minutes
- 3 Facebook Tricks No One Tells You
- How to hide Facebook Message Seen Receipt