Looking for the best Audiophile computer speakers under $500? You have come to the right place! In this article, I’ll explore some of the best audiophile computer speakers under $100-$500. For the current scenario, more budget not necessarily yields the best audiophile PC speaker. The recent technological advancements have made it possible for a budget conscious buyer to get the most out of the bucks spent. Well, in between the range of 100 USD and 500 USD, you may not get the world’s best audiophile speaker for PC but would surely get a high-quality speaker for practical usage.
As you may have observed in some cases, a $50 tech beats $200 tech. So, yes, getting an excellent audiophile computer speaker under $500 is possible. Here, we would list out some of the best audiophile computer speakers that you should definitely grab in the range of $100-$500.
Our Pick for the Top 10+ Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $50-$500
Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $50
There is absolutely nothing to worry about if you do not want to spend a fortune to get a pleasant music experience through computer speakers. A lot of good computer speakers exist for under $50. Here, we mention the best of the lot that you might want to check out.
- ROOM FILLING SOUND: Driven by an acoustically optimized internal power supply, this subwoofer speaker system delivers 62 watts peak power and 30 watts RMS. With this kind of power you can expect amazing sound at any volume level, filling any large room in the home or office.
- EASY TO USE: The convenient control pod gives you full control over your sound system. Adjust the volume, turn it on and off, or use the headphone output jack for those private listening moments. With easy access to the 3.5mm aux input, you can quickly connect your cell phone, tablet, MP3 player, or gaming system to really pump up the sound. Plus bass volume control allows you to fine tune the richness of the sound just the way you like it.
- RICH AUDIO: The ported 5.25" subwoofer delivers some of the deepest bass available, powerful for any audio experience, along with the satellites using twin 2" drivers deliver crisp, clean, optimized sound.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Created to look great sitting next to today's flat panel monitors, the piano black finish on the satellites will blend right in.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Includes 1 year hassle free manufacturer warranty. AC power 110V only ; Wattage (Satellites): Each speaker: 6 watts/ch @ 4 ohm @ 10% THD
Cyber Acoustics 2.1 speaker with subwoofer is one of the best audiophile computer speakers which priced at just $35.99. It is a decent audiophile computer speaker system for under $50. As you can observe in the image above, the system is incredibly good looking and is easily deceiving that you can get something like that under 50 bucks.
For the spec sheet, it has a 62 Watt of peak power with 32 watts RMS. It is one of the best three-piece stereo speaker experience along with a subwoofer for such a budget price tag. You get an AUX input jack and an output headphone jack. The controls equipped lets you adjust master volume, bass volume, and headphone volume. Check out Cyber Acoustics 2.1 computer speaker.
- Immersive Logitech 360-degree sound for crystal-clear, room-filling audio.
- Ported, down-firing subwoofer delivers deep, rich bass. Satellites(height x width x depth): 8.3 x 3.4 x 4.5 inches
- RCA and 3.5 mm inputs for easy connections to gaming console, DVD player or iPod.
- Integrated headphone jack for private listening. Subwoofer - 18W. Total watts (RMS) - 30W
- 30 Watt (RMS) of power produces big, bold full-range sound
If Cyber Acoustics does not appeal to you much, then you are most likely into common brands with brand trust and identity. Logitech is such a brand to be trusted.
The Logitech Speaker system z323 is yet another good audiophile PC speaker priced at $49.99. It comes along with a subwoofer. The design language of this computer speaker is something different but claims to provide a perfect 360-degree sound experience. For the tech spec, the speaker has 30 watts (RMS) of power. Logitech speaker system is a quality product with decent sound quality for just under 50 USD. Check out Logitech Speaker System.
- 2.1 OUTPUT WITH POWERED SUBWOOFER: Satellite channel speakers and bass heavy sub stream audio from any device using a standard 3.5mm AUX input or headphone port
- ROOM-FILLING AUDIO: Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer and front-loaded volume control provide powerful bass that will blow you away
- MODERN BLUE LED ACCENT LIGHTS: Bright lights provide bold flare and pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- VERSATILITY FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES: Stream audio from more than just your computer | The 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack) connects to your iPod , Tablet , Smartphone and more devices
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: GOgroove Speakers are backed by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Want something unique for the choice of best audiophile PC speakers? Want to make a cool investment for one of the best Audiophile computer speakers for under $50?
Well, this is the one we would recommend. It looks very cool and is priced at just $49.99. It provides a similar music experience compared to the others audiophile computer speakers listed under $50 price tag. However, it comes packed with Blue-LED accent lights which give the pulse to the beats of music when the bass equalizer is set past 80%. Nevertheless, it is one hell of an audiophile computer speaker for a budget price! Check out this audiophile speaker for PC.
- DYNAMIC SOUND - equipped with Acoustic Air Spring technology to produce increased bass, mids and highs
- USB POWERED - plugs directly into your computer or laptop's standard USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack with in-line volume controls
- SLEEK DESIGN - features a brushed metal finish with blue LED accent lights for a modern design to match any desk or work space
- EASY TO USE - plug and play design, with no added drivers or installation necessary
- COMPATIBILITY - supports all computers and laptops with a USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack including, iMac, 2015 and earlier MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, 2014 and earlier MacBook, Dell XPS, Sony, Samsung, Asus, Mac, PC and more
Satechi Dual Sonic Speaker 2.0 channel computer speakers are one of the simplest audiophile PC speakers of the lot.
It just costs $27.99. It also comes baked in with Blue-LED accents as a bottom bar. Well, it might not look as cool as the previous one, but you can get a similar feel at a cheaper price tag. Check out Satechi Dual Sonic Speaker 2.0.
Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $100
Now that you know about 4 of the best audiophile computer speakers under $50 let us bump up the price tag and get to know few of the audiophile computer speakers that should provide you the best sound experience for just under $100.
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound-and your experience-with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers.
- High-quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume
- Play an additional device-just connect to the auxiliary input
- Volume control/headphone jack on front of right speaker
- Operating compatibility: Mac, Windows XP
Bose Companion 2 Series is a fantastic choice to set up as audiophile computer speakers for just under $100. The Bose Companion 2 is priced at $99.
Bose does not impress you with its tech specs but rather the high-quality audio that you get from it. The Companion 2 series is a must have for every audio enthusiast. However, this computer speaker will not look flashy to your desktop decoration. It is a simple yet high-quality computer speaker for a budget price. Check out Bose Companion 2 Series.
- 80 watts peak power (40W RMS): Crank up the volume with powerful, clear, room-filling sound.
- Front-facing subwoofer: 5" driver adds deep, intense bass to your music, movies and games.
- Convenient wired control pod: Easily access volume and power, plus a headphone jack for private listening.
- Adjustable bass control: Quickly boost the bass with a turn of the on-subwoofer control knob.
- Plug and play connection to multiple devices: 3.5mm and RCA inputs for simple wired connection to your TV, computer, tablet, game console and more
Well, for under $100, you get most of the brands fall into the category of an optimal audio experience for a budget price.
As the description boasts, the Logitech speakers offer you 80 Watts of power priced at $59.99. This speaker incorporates a front firing subwoofer which enhances your audio experience for the given investment. Check out this audiophile PC speaker.
- Total output power 45 watts (RMS)
- Ultra-rigid MDF wooden cabinet subwoofer with rich and deep bass
- Curvaceous satellite speakers with hook design
- Adjustable Volume and Bass controls
- Dual input jacks for PC, TV, DVD, Game devices
Looking for something futuristic with the desired budget? Well, Genius is the computer speaker you should look at!
The PC speaker looks stunning. The audiophile speaker is primarily aimed at the gaming users who want an optimal audio experience while playing games. With all that said, the Genius is priced at $69.98. Grab it while you can!
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it. Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
The Mackie CR3 is a fabulous choice for the best audiophile PC speakers under $100. The speaker looks big enough with a perfect accent color of black and green.
It is one of the most loved audiophile computer speakers for under $100. The speaker has a simple design, but it looks like a studio-grade design in our opinion. It is perfectly optimized for a great sonic experience. Everything considered the Mackie CR3 is priced at $99.99. You also get separate balanced and unbalanced input ports. So, you can utilize any of them as per your requirement. Check out Mackie CR Series.
Best Audiophile Computer Speaker In Between $100-$500
We got to know about some of the most interesting computer speakers available for under $100. You could surely be happy with that kind of budget if only a decent audio experience is what matters to you. If you want some advanced sound experience with more power, then you should take a look at the list below where we filtered out the best audiophile computer speakers in the range of $100-$500.
- Convenient control pod to adjust or mute volume, connect headphones and add another audio device
- Sleek, space-saving design complements your computer and eliminates need for dedicated bass module
- Enjoy full, natural sound at your computer - or across the room - from our best two-piece system
- Bose TrueSpace technology reproduces wide, natural sound from only two speakers. Active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high frequencies for more natural tone and clarity. Advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound that fills the room
- All the sound comes from just two sleek speakers. Proprietary TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel soundstage engineered specifically for listening at your computer
Bose Companion 20 is one of the best audiophile computer speakers system under $300. To be specific, it comes with the price tag of $249.
It is a powerful two-piece speaker that lets you experience the best quality audio. This speaker system may not be visually attractive but is worth the investment if you want a great quality audio! Get Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System.
- Thx-certified speaker system tuned to exact audio specifications accurately produces the ultimate sound experience for your games, movies and music
- Satellite speaker set and subwoofer deliver 400 Watts Peak power for powerful, crisp sound and thundering bass you can feel
- Versatile home speaker system connects to 3 entertainment devices simultaneously. Works with any device with either an optical, headphone jack (3.5mm) or RCA inputs
- Plug and play audio speakers feature optical, 3.5 millimeter and rca Inputs for easy connections to TVs, computers, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, smartphones, tablets and more.Customize your sound experience with simple on-speaker Volume and bass controls plus power. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii
If there is a need for a compact computer speaker along with the requirement of good quality audio experience on a budget, there is nothing other than this to look out for.
Logitech Z625 is priced at $149.77. The subwoofer has a max 400 Watts of power. You can connect it to three entertainment devices simultaneously. Also, comes baked in with RCA inputs for TV connections, Computers, PlayStation, and so on. Grab Logitech Z625 Powerful Thx Sound 2.1 Speaker System.
- Bone crushing bass: for realistic music reproduction, more power is always desirable - especially in the lower frequencies! Add this speaker to your large home office or HDTV, and enjoy sound that moves you.
- Two independent amplifier circuits power the two massive 5.25 inch subwoofers, for maximum efficiency and output. Robust amplifier uses large transformers, heatsinks and capacitors to handle loud dynamic audio without distortion.
- Desktop control box: adjust volume, bass, treble; switch between audio source 1 and 2; connect headphones and microphones; charge smartphones, tablets, MP3 players or Bluetooth devices.
- Package includes: two satellite speakers, one subwoofer, power adapter, 3.5mm extension cable, 3.5mm to RCA cable, subwoofer cable (dual), left satellite cable (white), right satellite cable (red), control box, user manual. 1 year limited warranty.
- Specifications: Total Peak Power: 166 watts; Total RMS Power: 73 watts; Satellite RMS Power: 10.5 watts x 2; Subwoofer RMS Power: 26 watts x 2; Satellite Drivers: dual 3 inch woofers and 1 inch tweeter; Subwoofer Drivers: dual 5.25 inch subwoofers; Satellite Dimensions: 4.18 x 10.56 x 5.99 inches; Subwoofer Dimensions: 9.77 x 13.43 x 11.26 inches; Control Box Dimensions: 6.50 x 1.97 x 6.11 inches; USB Power Output: 5V / 1A.
Arion Legacy is one of the most loved audiophile computer speakers available under $200. For the given price tag, it offers an enormous speaker with 2.1 channel support. Here, for just $124.99, you get dual subwoofers that are going to produce an amazing quality sound experience for a very budget price.
On the other hand, the speakers look very cool as well! If you are someone who is rooting for the best bass audio experience at a budget price, look no further! Get Arion Legacy Deep Sonar 750 Bone Crushing Bass Gigantic Size 2.1 PC Speakers with Dual Subwoofers.
- No special software, sound card upgrade, adaptors or complicated wiring required.Do not unplug any cables during this setup procedure.
- Speaker arrays come fully assembled on stands for superb performance and more usable desktop space and magnetically shielded satellite speakers prevent monitor interference or damage to magnetic media
- Handy control pod houses volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and connection for a second audio source such as an MP3 player
- Proprietary integrated signal processing delivers lifelike performance at almost any volume level. Control pod: 2.5 H x 1.13 W Inches
- Compression circuitry keeps your music clear and undistorted at high volume levels, Acoustimass module - 21.8 cm H x 17.3 cm W x 42.5 cm D
Another quality computer speaker by Bose. The Bose speaker mentioned previously is under $300, but this is quite an upgrade from the mentioned speaker for a lower budget.
Bose Companion 5 is priced at $399, which may be a bit towards the north of your budget. However, the Bose Companion 5 delivers an amazing audio experience. If you want to make your desktop setup look cool, Bose Companion 5 should be one of the best companions available! Get Bose Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System now.
- 5.1-Channel speaker system for PCs, Macs, audio receivers, DVD players, or game consoles
- FDD2 satellite technology produces uniform sound field for rich results
- Dedicated center channel enhances dialogue
- Master volume and subwoofer level controls for convenient access
- 70 Watts RMS total system power (7.4 watts x 4, plus 15.5-watt center speaker and 25-watt subwoofer)
Logitech X-530 is a bit expensive solution when compared to the z625 speaker system. Unquestionably, the X-530 offers a lot more for $229.
As the description says it all, it supports 5.1 channel with which you can connect to a lot of stuff and eventually experience a superb audio experience. Here, we get 70 Watt of total RMS value. The design language utilized here is unique and looks interesting. The design itself is somewhat responsible for a great audio experience. Get Logitech X-530 5.1 Speaker System.
Which is the Best Audiophile Computer Speaker?
While you take a look at the best Audiophile computer speakers under $100-$500. It depends on your preference to what you give importance to and what you choose. You can take the audio experience, budget, design, and brand into consideration while picking out the best audiophile PC speakers for you!
Did we miss any of your favorite audiophile computer speakers? Let us know in the comments section below.