Best bang for your buck headphones could be summarized with a good price, value for money factor, and positive reviews as well. It is all the small things considered to crown a headphone as the best bang for your buck. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that only the budget products are the best bang for your buck. Even a high-end product could be said the same if it offers too much that one can bargain at that price segment.
Here, we’ve filtered out the best bang for your buck headphones considering a variety of factors which include audio experience, pricing, features, build quality, compatibility, and so on. Let us take a look at them without wasting more time!
Also Read: 11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
12 Best Bang for Your Buck Headphones
1. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0
- Closed back, over-ear model provides noise isolation and listening comfort in a compact, lightweight design. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Made For iPod/iPhone cable with integrated 3 button smart remote and microphone
- Sennheiser engineered 18-ohm transducers deliver wide frequency response and high output levels when connected to portable audio devices
- Foldable stainless steel headband makes it easy to pack and store so Momentum 2.0 can travel with you.
- Detachable cable must be inserted until it "clicks" and twisted clockwise (to the right) to lock the cable in place.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 is a simple headphone with really powerful base production. It delivers a good quality audio experience while being flexible for use. Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 is specifically tailored for Apple devices. However, the cable provided with three buttons is detachable and could be used with an Android as well. In a nutshell, you get a headphone tailored for smartphones and desktop as well.
The Sennheiser momentum 2.0 comes with a price tag of $349.95. It surely does offer a lot than others in the same price segment of $350-$400. Also, it comes with a 2-year warranty. If you want a high-end headphone under $400 which can be used for both Apple devices and Android smartphones, this should be your best bang for buck headphone!
2. SONY MDR-Z7 High-Resolution Stereo Headphones
No products found.
If you’ve got a wishlist of getting one of the headphones in the price range of $700-$1000, we might have a budget alternative for you! Of course, a $10 headphone won’t be enough to become the best bang for the buck compared to a $1000 headphone. So, we’ve picked the Sony MDR-Z7, which comes with the price tag of $539, which is a lot less than your expected budget for a really good high-end headphones.
At $539, the Sony MDR-Z7 can deliver a similar audio output experience when compared to a $1000 headphone. Well, a $1000 headphone might feature some additional options, but the audio quality is what matters in the end. I don’t think you’ll regret getting this as an alternative to a $1000 headphone. Hence, it is one of the best bang for the buck headphones out there!
3. ULTRASONE SIGNATURE STUDIO — the mobile studio headphone
No products found.
We’ve picked the best headphones that are value for money. But, do you think even a more expensive headphone could be called as one of the best bang for the buck headphones? Well, this headphone does that! Ultrasone signature studio headphone costs you a whopping $599. Unfortunately, it can’t be compared with the Sony MDR because of an entirely different audio experience. The Sony puts more of a show for regular users in need for high-quality audio.
However, the Ultrasone signature studio headphone delivers a one of a kind experience. It brings in some amazingly well-balanced bass and clarity. It just feels different when compared to the best selling items. So, Ultrasone would be a perfect $1000 headphone alternative if you want a unique audio experience! Get Ultrasone Signature Studio headphone.
4. Mpow Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
No products found.
Fret not; we have picked budget headphones as well! Mpow Bluetooth headphone is one of the most loved bang for the buck headphones priced at just $34.69!
Yes, it is an incredibly priced product considering the audio output it delivers. Well, for obvious reasons, it can’t beat a $500 headphone experience. But, it can certainly give you a headstart for the quality audio experience if you had a really bad product previously! The Mpow Bluetooth headphones also offer a premium look at a reasonably good price!
5. Urbanears Hellas On-Ear Active Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- ACTIVE DESIGN : Hellas stay in place and out of the way whether you’re running laps or doing an upside-down crunch
- BLUETOOTH : These headphones are wireless and Bluetooth-ready with up to 14 solid hours of playtime on a single charge
- SWIPE INTERFACE : The built-in swipe interface lets you cycle through your playlist and pick up calls with a simple swipe and tap
- WASHABLE FABRIC : Remove the headband and ear cushions after your workout and toss them in the wash
Urbanears Hellas is the perfect choice if you want a unique-looking headphone nearly at a budget of $100. The Urbanears Hellas would cost you $104.56. It flaunts a unique look with an attention-grabbing color combo.
It has been specifically tailored for sports usage or the people dealing with too much sweat/moisture. You will have absolutely no problem using it even you sweat too bad! There are no buttons for you to control with because you will observe the touch interface on the headset itself while turned ON. Grab it now.
6. Marshall MID Bluetooth Headphones
- Bluetooth aptX. Wireless. Phone functionality
- Driver impedance 32 ohm. Driver sensitivity 95 db spl. Frequency response 10 hz to 20 khz
- 30+ hours of wireless playtime on a single charge. Custom drivers for a superior sound
- Rock 'n' roll soul with modern design and features
- Box contains :Mid Bluetooth,Removable Mic & Remote cable,USB Charging cable & User manual
Marshall MID is one of the best bang for your buck headphones if you are looking for a Bluetooth headphone with an astounding battery life. If you want to enjoy the music downloaded from the best mp3 downloader apps, you surely need one of the best headphones like this.
Along with a great battery-life, it features a premium material considering the price. I must say, it has a great build quality! It surely delivers a good quality audio experience. To be precise, similar to the other headphones in the same price segment. Well, what’s the price? It is just $175.10! Get Marshall MID Bluetooth Headphone now.
7. Wireless Cat Ear Headphones
Let us face it, the best bang for your buck headphones does not really mean the mainstream headphones you always tend to use. Couldn’t it be something really interesting like this one?
The Wireless Cat Ear headphones is a great pick for the girl gamers looking for a fancy headphone on a budget. The Wireless cat ear headphones would cost you only $129.95. Of course, if you want to try something interesting this should be it!
8. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with deep accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy one ear monitoring and professional grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
Audio-Technica is a popular brand for producing quality headphones. However, grabbing a great product might cost you a lot of dollar bills! Fret not; we’ve picked the best you can get from Audio-Technica on a budget! The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x comes with a price tag of $147.90 and is the best bang for your buck headphone. It is indeed one of the best monitor headphones under $200.
The headphone itself has a good build quality and delivers a great audio experience. You will find a well-balanced audio output (for both bass and clarity lovers). Read more about this best bang for your buck headphone from Audio-Technica.
9. Sennheiser Urbanite XL Over-Ear Headphones
- Take the club with you - Legendary Sennheiser sound featuring massive bass, smooth midrange and extended treble..Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Tough companion - Constructed using premium extra rugged parts like stainless steel hinges and aluminum sliders for reliability and durability.
- Stay connected - control your music and calls (includes detachable cable with 3-button remote control and integrated microphone for Apple iOS devices)
- Easy to store and bring along - foldable design makes them easy to collapse and store in the supplied soft pouch.
- Peace of mind - 2-years international warranty when purchased from an Authorized Sennheiser dealer.
A Sennheiser product on a budget? Is it the reality? Yes, it is! The Sennheiser Urbanite XL is definitely one of the best bang for the buck headphones which would cost you $114.99.
You get a very good audio experience with this headphone. Similar to the Momentum 2.0, it also offers you a detachable cable with three buttons on it – usable when connected. The design language is indeed modern and gives you a run for money once you look at it! It is a rugged headphone product you will ever want under $200!
10. Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones
No products found.
Looking for another the best bang for you buck headphone under $100? We have yet another! The Cowin E-7 would cost you just $69.99.
Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Stereo Headphone provides a great level of noise isolation compared to the other products in this price range. It also delivers a long-lasting battery life for at least 30 Hours of playback! It looks good, is compact, looks premium and delivers a great quality audio experience. What more do you want? Grab it now.
11. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones, Noise Cancelling
- World class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better; Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Volume optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts
- 20 hour battery life per charge; up to 40 hours in wired mode
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system for clear calls even in windy environments; Headphones:18 cm H x 17 cm W x 8.1 cm D (0.52 lb/234 g)
Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphone is the latest product which is indeed one of the best bang for your buck headphones. However, it isn’t something you should expect under $100. The Bose products are always a little overpriced.
That being said, Bose QuietComfort is a perfectly priced product at just $349. You wouldn’t get a great battery life with this one but would experience the best-in-class noise cancellation. It comes packed with a dual microphone system for a quality call experience even on a windy day.
Unquestionably, you get the best out of this product in this price range. It’s well-built, comes with a premium look, is capable of being used for a good studio setup, and delivers a rich bass experience.
12. AmazonBasics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones
No products found.
Well, saving the best for the last! AmazonBasic products are selling well! They offer a good build quality at a really low price. If you don’t want just to get a cheap earphone but want a headphone which looks decent provides manageable noise isolation, then AmazonBasics would be the way to go!
It would cost you just $14.99! Woah! That’s really one of the best bang for the buck headphones! It is also available in some cool colors. You’ll find them to be very attractive. Wondering what color variants available and how beautiful they look? Check it out here.
Also, Check out: 12 Best Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Under $50
Which is the Best Bang for Your Buck Headphone?
We now know that best bang for your buck headphones could be incredibly expensive or cheap as well! You just need to compare other headphones in the same price range to decide whether it is a bang for the buck! Did we miss any of your favorite headphones that are great according to the price tag? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Don’t Forget to Check out These:
- Top 10 Best Budget Computer Speakers Under $200
- 11 Best Bookshelf Speakers Under $200
- Best Gaming Microphones: Top 8 Best Microphones for Gaming
- 13 Best Condenser Microphones Under $200
- 13 Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $100-$500
Leave a Reply