You need to look for the Bluetooth headphones that come baked in with a boom mic. If you do not know what a boom mic is – we have a short answer in layman terms – a mic which is near enough to comfortably receive the audio attached to a pole like structure (an extension). Now that you know what is a boom mic, should you get the best Bluetooth headphones with boom mic?
Fret not; Bluetooth headphones with boom mic are not super expensive! Well, some of the Bluetooth headsets with boom mic are expensive. But, you do not necessarily need an expensive Bluetooth headphone with mic unless you are a very serious or popular professional. Normally, gamers need a Bluetooth headset with microphone for in-game communication and so do YouTubers for live gaming sessions. You may also be needing it if you are working at a support center in any industry where you need to connect to your clients via voice chat.
So, having the best Bluetooth headsets with boom mic would be a bonus! But do you know a perfect choice for the Bluetooth headphones with a mic? Ever asked yourself which are the best Bluetooth headsets with boom microphone? If you are looking for such headphones which come baked with the boom mic, without further ado, let us get to know them!
Top 7 Best Bluetooth Headphones with Boom Mic
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
The AGPtek 2 in 1 stereo headset is a budget headphone with a boom mic. It comes with a price tag of $28.99. It does offer noise canceling and claims to reduce four times the impact. You also get a touch button to answer or end a call, redial, and you can also utilize the volume button in a single touch.
This may not be the best Bluetooth headset ever, but it is a durable product. And, indeed, it is one of the best Bluetooth headphones with Boom Mic. Specifically, the AGPtek is for the consumers who are looking to get something for their old PC (outdated mostly). The reason being – you will not find a lot of headphones with Bluetooth 2.1 support. So, it should be a great pick if you are someone with an older system or device.
- High quality sound: Superior noise cancellation technology (crystal clear conversation);If the voice gets muffled, Please check whether there is other disturbance or other electrical devices between headset and mobile
- Comfortable & Convenient: Over the head wireless bluetooth headset with Boom Mic
- Flexible design: The headband is adjustable for left or right according to your preference
- Playing time: It usually allows up to 8 hours continuous talking time and 250 hours standby time with a single charge
- Please note: This bluetooth headset cannot be used to listen to music; It is just for communication.
The TurnRaise Bluetooth trucker headset is a nice product for a specific group of people. If you are someone who wants a light yet a cheap headset with boom microphone, to give instructions while you work, Bluetooth Trucker Headset is the over the head Bluetooth headphone that you need. This Bluetooth headset comes with a price tag of $19.99. It offers high-quality sound at such a low budget.
It also features a superior noise cancellation technology to make the most out of the investment you did for the headset. So, in essence, it is one of the best bangs for the buck headset with boom microphone. It indeed is one of the best Bluetooth headsets with Boom Mic. Bluetooth Trucker Headset can last up to 8 hours with continuous talk time and could last you around 250 hours on standby. It really is a good choice for Bluetooth headset considering the price!
Also, do note that you will not be able to listen to music with this one, just listen to the voice (for a conversation and talk back).
3. Oxi Hands-Free Bluetooth Headset
- HANDS FREE BLUETOOTH – Connect the Oxi Bluetooth Headset to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or vehicle SYNC function for seamless Skype calling, phone calls while traveling, or even home video gaming use.
- ENHANCED NOISE CANCELLATION – Not only can you enjoy HD-quality calling with crystal-clear voice communication, our headphones are made to block out loud noises and sound for better information relay.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT – Featuring swivel-cushioned ear pieces, and adjustable band and a flexible boom mic, you can wear the Oxi headset for hours without it feeling uncomfortable or causing you to sweat.
- EXTENDED TALK TIME – The battery life on this headset lasts up to an amazing 21 hours with up to 250 hours of standby time. And the touch-button calling, redialing and volume features make it easy to use for hours at a time.
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY – Each headset connects to up to two other Bluetooth devices simultaneously, allowing you to connect to speakers, your car, your phone or other important mobile devices for multiple needs.
The Oxi Hands-Free Bluetooth headset is a decent headset with boom mic. Similar to the previous one, you cannot listen to music with this. It is indeed one of the best Bluetooth headsets under $50. To be precise, it comes with a price tag of $36.99. It offers high-quality sound at a lower budget. It offers enhanced noise cancellation which lets you have a great audio experience even with noises around your surroundings.
If you want a Bluetooth headset without the ability to listen to music, this could be one of the coolest of the lot. It indeed is one of the best Bluetooth headsets with a Boom mic. It can last up to 21 hours with continuous talk time and could last you around 250 hours on standby. Oxi Hands-Free Bluetooth Headset is really good considering the price! It also lets you connect to two different Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so that should come handy! Check this out.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0: With Bluetooth 5.0 technology, ensure faster and stable connection; Pair easily with any 2 Bluetooth devices at one time; Roam range up to 30 feet from paired Bluetooth devices; Meet all your needs of calling
- Built for Clear Chat: Superior cVc6.0 noise-canceling microphone blocks out unwanted noise; The mic is also adjustable to pick up your voices loud and clear; Provide crystal clear conversations even in a noisy environment
- Long Battery Life: Offer up to 16 hours continuous talking time and 200 hours standby time with single fully charged in just 2 hours; Get enough juice to keep you productive all-day
- Lightweight Comfortable Design: The headset weights 1.6 oz，lighter than an egg; Enjoy extended comfort with padded earpad and flexible headband; Feel no burden during longer working sessions; The over the head Bluetooth headset can be worn over the right or left ear according to your preferences
- Comply with FCC Regulations: FCC ID 2AMH2-MBH15; This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the radio frequency devices; Our Bluetooth headset is not only designed for calling but also support listening to music; Great idea for driver, call center, Skype chat, conference calls, webinar presentations and more
The Mpow Pro Truck Driver Bluetooth headset is a great pick for the ideal purpose. Again, similar to the previous one, you cannot listen to music with this. It is indeed one of the best Bluetooth headsets with boom mic under $50. To be precise, it comes with a price tag of $19.99. Also, it is one of the best sellers on Amazon.
It offers high-quality sound at a very low budget. You will not find an impressive noise cancellation technology with this one. But, if you are searching for a Bluetooth headset for personal use (mostly used in a room), then this could do the trick. It indeed is one of the best Bluetooth headphones with Boom Mic. It can last up to 12 hours with continuous talk time and could last you around 250 hours on standby. Aren’t you getting a lot with a Bluetooth headphone just under $20?
Similar to the previous product, the Mpow Pro truck also supports connecting to two different Bluetooth devices at the same time. Read more about this Bluetooth headset.
5. FRiEQ Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headset
No products found.
The FriEQ Bluetooth headset is a great pick if you want a noise canceling wireless Bluetooth headset with boom mic. Again, similar to the previous one, you cannot listen to music with this. It is indeed one of the best Bluetooth headsets under $50. To be precise, it comes with a price tag of $49.99.
It offers high-quality sound at a very low budget on a budget price. Similar to one of the products mentioned above, you can connect to two different Bluetooth devices at the same time. It indeed is one of the best Bluetooth headphones with Boom Mic. It can last up to 30 hours with continuous talk time and could last you around 900 hours on standby. Aren’t you getting a lot just under $50? Yes, you should definitely check out this.
6. Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset
- SIGNATURE SOUND DYNAMICS -Engineered for incredibly natural and accurate, high fidelity sound, the proprietary speaker system delivers the bass extension balanced with the other frequencies to deliver extreme acoustic clarity
- NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE - The flexible boom arm easily adjusts for best voice pick-up positioning and the microphone design minimizes background noise for acoustic clarity and crystal-clear communication.
- OPEN ACOUSTICS - The classic high-end open acoustic gaming headset is designed for extremely natural, spatial sound. It delivers sonically accurate hifi audio that reveals the details and dynamic realism of the game’s audio for better game performance.
- QUICK VOLUME ADJUSTING – An integrated volume control is built the right ear cup of the Game One headset for on-the-fly adjustments.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring plush velour covered XXL ear pads for extreme comfort. Velvet ear pads lets your skin breathe.
Do note that it isn’t a Bluetooth headset! We kept this recommendation only for the people out there looking for a perfect headset under $200 with boom mic and on which you can listen to music as well!
The Sennheiser GAME ONE Bluetooth headset is a great pick for the people who want a headset for in-game communication. However, with this one, you can listen to music as well. It is indeed one of the best Bluetooth headsets under $200. To be precise, it comes with a price tag of $169.95.
Of course, it is a pricier offering considering the facilities. Also, a Sennheiser product undoubtedly delivers a great audio experience. As you can observe the image above, it comes with a great design language which looks quite cool and houses durable materials as well. It indeed is one of the best Bluetooth headphones with Boom Mic. Check it out here.
- PC, smartphone and tablet headset: Easy to connect and switch between devices
- Rich digital stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers, built-in equalizer and noise-cancelling mic for crystal clear calls and music*. Sensitivity (microphone)- -47dBV/Pa +/- 3dB. Sensitivity (headphone)- 97dB +/-3dB
- 40 ft. wireless range: Listen and chat up to 12 m from your PC-or pair with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth. Input impedance: 32 Ohms
- Six-hour rechargeable battery : Listen and chat longer with easy USB charging. Frequency response (Headset): Wideband: 30Hz to 15KHz, Narrowband: 40Hz to 3.2KHz. Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz to 6,500Hz
- Padded comfort: Adjustable padded headband and sculpted ear cups for a feel-good fit
Do not be disheartened with the recent recommendation! You do have wireless headsets on which you get a boom mic and can listen to music as well. Well, Although you may find fewer products satisfying the same, the Logitech H800 is one of the best you can find around.
It comes with a price tag of $63.99. Normally, Logitech products are durable enough. And, so is the case for H800 wireless headset. The speaker drivers featured here are laser-tuned for an accurate audio experience. Also, it offers a whopping 40 ft. Wireless range, which makes things so much easier! The noise cancellation for the boom mic is pretty decent considering it as a quality headset just under $100.
It also offers on-ear controls to let you easily use it. You get a six-hour rechargeable battery with this one. However, you can choose to charge via USB quickly when required.
Which is the Best Bluetooth Headphone with Boom Microphone?
Well, there are numerous Bluetooth headsets with a boom mic. However, the number of products available might confuse you to make a wrong decision. So, we’ll recommend sticking to the Bluetooth headphone products mentioned above. Also, we featured the best brands available out there! What more could you expect for a headset with boom mic?
Have you already tried any of the above-mentioned Bluetooth headphones with boom mic? Do you want to share your experience with any of the product above? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
Also, Check these out:
- 12 Best Bang for Your Buck Headphones Under $50-$1000
- 13 Best Condenser Microphones Under $200
- 11 Best Soundbars Under $200-$300
- Top 10 Best Budget Computer Speakers Under $200
- 11 Best Bookshelf Speakers Under $200